Monday, September 8, 2008

TAG!

20 Years Ago. . .
1. I was a member of the last 8th-grade graduating class at Prunedale Elementary School.
2. I started high school.
3. I was on the color guard team and dance class (thanks to Kim).
4. I was 14 years old.


10 Years Ago...
1. I was a mom of a beautiful, happy 2-year old.
2. I worked for NameSecure.com, Inc.
3. I bought my first new car - a Neon.
4. I lived in Concord, CA!


5 Years Ago...
1. I moved from Colorado to Oklahoma (big mistake!)
2. I moved from Oklahoma back to California.
3. I lived with my cousin Karen for 6 weeks (so much fun!)
4. I worked for PeopleSoft.com, Inc (before they sold to Oracle).


3 Years Ago...
1. I was going through an emotional roller coaster.
2. My daughter was in her 2nd year of Blue Devils Colorguard.
3. I reunited with David.
4. I got engaged...


1 Year Ago...
1. I finally got a job here in North Carolina!
2. I enrolled Marissa into private school.
3. Went to Disney World for the first time!
4. Reverted back to "single mom" mode as I went through my first deployment as a soldier's wife.


So far this year I...
1. became a member of the Disney Vacation Club (been to Disney over 7 times since 2003)!
2. got a new minivan - Yippee - freedom from the Beast (big truck).
3. started completing home renovation projects - so pretty!
4. made a goal to lose significant weight for upcoming cruise (yes, Disney!).


Yesterday I...
1. went to church.
2. went to outlets and got to spend some money!
3. stayed up late.
4. watched most of the MTV Music Video Awards (not so great).


Today I...
1. woke up and made it to work.
2. took Marissa to school.
3. paid first car payment.
4. will be making home-made tacos for dinner (yum!).


Tomorrow I will...
1. go to work again.
2. go to the gym.
3. book an appointment for getting US Passports for cruise.
4. start making a christmas gift buying list.


In the next year I will....
1. renovate the kitchen (new counter tops!).
2. get hard-wood flooring installed for living room, kitchen and hallway.
3. reach weight goal to either 140 pounds or a size 8/10.
4. possibly move to Colorado?


I tag Stacie, Jennifer... whomever wants to answer via email or myspace.

2 comments:

JupiterGirl said...

E-mail or myspace? Whatever, I'm going to copy you and put it on my blog! Maybe not today though, I have to teach tonight. More cake, more frosting. Next time you see me I'll have turned albino from powdered sugar exposure. Tomorrow, a night off from cake decorating and maybe a few minutes to put my past, present and future answers on my blog for you. :)

kpmomma said...

I'm the reason you joined color guard in high school? I don't remember that. Well, glad I could point you in a direction that was great for both you and your daughter! I'd love to come and watch one of Marissa's shows. Move to Cali.! ;)
Can we come to dinner tonight? Tacos sound YUMMY!