Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fore! (Oops, I mean...

4 jobs I have had in my life:
Clerk Typist 3 - US Government (DoD)
Sales Associate (JCPenney's, Radio Shack)
Human Resources Specialist/Payroll (Multiple Dotcoms)
HR Admin - US Army Contractor - Army Guard Program

4 places I've lived:
California
Colorado
Oklahoma
North Carolina
(and New Jersey, but I was 5-6 years old and only remember random bits)

4 places I've traveled:
2x Canada through Oregon and Washington - okay we all know who was on that trip
(dancing in the aisles of the bus was SO fun!)(remember "whale" watching?)
Hawaiian Islands (cruise)
various US States (I-40 route and Florida, Georgia)
Mexico

4 of my favorite foods:
Haha - too many! So I'll list ethnic catagories:
Chinese
Mexican
Italian
American (burgers, fries, salads)

4 places wish to visit:
Australia
Europe (Italy, France, England and maybe Spain)
Canada - Eastern region (Nova Scotia, etc)
Tahiti!!!

4 who will respond:
Jen
Idk
you?
her?

1 comment:

JupiterGirl said...

Crap! You named me, now I have to do it too! It makes me have to think and thinking hurts. But ok, I'll play. Funny, the whale watching. If we were on that ferry today the teenagers would be "watching" us!